Continue to pursue your love of color guard and take your skills to the next level.
For those of you who love to spin and miss it after band season ends, or if you have graduated high school and have no opportunities to spin locally anymore, Arbella Independent is the PERFECT fit for you.
The Winter Color Guard Season spans from November to April every year, with practices commencing after Marching Band Season.
- We will have a SPIN CAMP weekend in summer for people to “try us on”, hone their skills, make new friends.
- Monthly Preseason Training begins in August with Skills Rehearsals/Open Houses in Aug, Sept and October. See calendar for dates. All are invited to attend to try Arbella on for size. Prospective members should certainly attend to get ready to hit the ground running in November.
- $25.00 Registration fee is required to join Arbella Independent and if paid before the first Skills Rehearsal in August, the fee will cover all pre-season sessions. A completed contract and member dues will be required for November Staging session.
- For those attending preseason training who are not joining there is a $20 session fee for each session.
- Member dues can be paid in installments, all dues must be paid prior to competitive season.
- Members are expected to participate in additional fundraising.
- We compete in NESBA and WGI circuits. Competition in WGI Dayton will be decided on after season commences, additional fees may be added for that trip.
- Age range is 12-22.
- Positive can-do winning attitudes only need apply 🙂
If you are new, fill in the form below and submit. You still need to click on the round blue button for payment options.
Help spread the word by sharing this page with your friends!