Continue to pursue your love of color guard and take your skills to the next level.
For those of you who love to spin and miss it after fall band season ends, or if you have graduated high school and have no opportunities to spin locally anymore, Arbella Independent is the PERFECT fit for you.
The Winter Color Guard Season spans from November to April each year, with practices commencing after Marching Band Season.
- We will have a SPIN CAMP weekend in the summer for people to “try us on”, hone their skills, make new friends.
- Monthly Preseason Training begins in September with Skills Rehearsals/Open Houses in SEP, & OCT. See calendar for dates. All are invited to attend to try Arbella on for size. Prospective members should certainly attend to get ready to hit the ground running in November.
- $35.00 Registration fee is required to join Arbella Independent and if paid before the first Skills Rehearsal in August, the fee will cover all pre-season sessions. A completed contract and member dues will be required for November Staging session.
- For those attending preseason training who are not joining there is a $25 session fee for each session.
- Member dues can be paid in installments, all dues must be paid prior to competitive season.
- Members are expected to participate in additional fundraising.
- We compete in NESBA and WGI circuits. Competing at WGI Championships is decided after season commences and our cast is formed, additional fees may be added for that trip.
- Age range is 12-21.
- Positive can-do winning attitudes only need apply 🙂
If you are new, fill in the form below and submit. You still need to click on the round blue button for payment options.
Help spread the word by sharing this page with your friends!